Rep/Travel (U9 (Novice) and up)
What is included in your registration:
- home and away jerseys and socks,
- a team photo
- approximately one practice per week,
- Each team will have up to 42 regular season games (half at home, half away), plus round robin playoff games at the end of the season
If you have further questions about cost or payments please contact our Treasurer.
U14 & U15 (Bantam) age players: body checking clinics will be provided in Pelham the first week of September.
- Cost is $100 paid with registration or $125.00 in CASH at the door of your first tryout.
- Players will NOT be allowed on the ice if payment has not been received.
- There are NO walk up registrations permitted at tryouts. If you are trying out with an NRP form please email the Registrar for your name to be added to the tryout list. Watch the PMHA website for tryout times starting the first week of September.
- Residency must be established in order to participate in U10-U15 (Atom through Bantam) tryouts.
- U16-18 (Midgets) please contact the Registrar as soon as possible regarding residency.
BB & AE players must be resident inside the Pelham boundaries – please contact the PMHA Registrar to confirm if you are unsure.
BB Team Tryouts
All Representative teams will have tryouts commencing after Labour Day.
All players must be preregistered, no walk-ons permitted, and payment of $100.00 is to be made at the time of registration or if needed $125.00 cash will be accepted at the door prior to stepping on the ice of the first tryout.
All players should arrive at least one hour prior to the first tryout session. You will be contacted as to your tryout time via email at the main email address on the participants Hockey Canada profile, therefore, please make sure these are up to date.
Each Player will receive a minimum of 3 skates.
Pelham is a OPEN centre and therefore accepting NRP's from those at the U12 (Peewee) and above levels.
If you are new or moving to Pelham please inform the Registrar by email of your move and click the "New To Pelham" button below in order to complete your transfer prior to tryouts.
U14 & U15 (Bantam) aged players must attend a hitting clicking prior to tryouts. If you attend a clinic other than PMHA's please email the completion certificate to the Registrar.
A/E Team Tryouts
PMHA anticipates being able to offer AE teams at each age group, however, PMHA fully reserves the right to "cancel" the running of any AE team, based on the number of participants &/or the competitiveness of the team, players would then returned to the PMHA Local League program. This would be assessed prior to and during the tryout process.
Players are NOT permitted to go directly to the AE team or AE tryouts. Players must participate in BB Tryouts and all are eligible to be signed by the BB team. Those released would then continue to tryout for the A/E team.
Any refusal to report to or accept an offer from the BB team will result in disqualification from Tryouts for AE.
- Registration for PMHA REP/travel hockey U9-U15 (Novice through Bantam) dates TBA
- Registration for PMHA U16-U18 (Midget) REP/travel hockey, for those not from Pelham please email the Registrar. Tryouts TBA AFTER AAA, AA, A tryouts are complete.
- Registration for PMHA U21 (Juvenile) REP/travel hockey for those not from Pelham please submit this form. Tryouts begin AFTER JUNIOR C tryouts are complete in the fall.