AAA, AA, A Request form (Pelham Minor Hockey Association)

AAA, AA, A Request form
If you are a Pelham resident, and are requesting a PTS (Permission to Skate) form or NRP (Non-Resident Passport) from the PMHA, please complete this online form to request your paperwork. These requests will be received by the PMHA Registrar. All players attending tryouts in other hockey centres will be required to provide the appropriate permission to that centre. IMPORTANT - you MUST register with Pelham Minor Hockey FIRST PRIOR to attending tryouts in other centres/associations. Your form will not be processed until your registration with PMHA has been received. 2024/2025 PTS&NRP Registrations click this link: The Registrar will contact you by email when your PTS or NRP form is ready. Thank you.


Please complete the following information.

I acknowledge that the information provided is accurate.
This player has been registered with the Pelham Minor Hockey Association prior to this submission for a Permission to Skate / NRP form.

2024/2025 PTS/NRP registration link: