I agree to the following terms and conditions; and I will:
1. Familiarize myself with, and abide by, the policies of the Pelham Minor Hockey Association (PMHA);
2. Upgrade my credentials as requested by the PMHA;
3. Attend all Coaches meetings scheduled by the PMHA;
4. Comply with the Constitution: Bylaws and the Manual of Operations of the Pelham Minor Hockey Association (PMHA) and the Ontario Minor Hockey Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA), and the NDHL & NDLL League documents.
5. I have read and understand the Code of Conduct and Coaching Job Descriptions that are posted on the websites www.pelhamminorhockey.com
6. I understand that my proposed Bench Staff will also be required to complete an online application at a later date, and any person put forward as a potential Bench Staff member will be subject to PMHA Board approval.
7. I understand that all volunteers will be subject to a Vulnerable Police Sector check or will be required to sign the Declaration of Offence document each season PRIOR to the season commencing. This includes ANY Head Coach or proposed Bench Staff volunteer, or any on-ice volunteer.
In addition, I understand that completing a coaching application for the PMHA does not ultimately guarantee me a coaching position with the PMHA.
I authorize PMHA to collect personal information appropriate to the information applied by verifying character references supplied.
By checking the "I agree to the terms and conditions stated above" button, I agree that as a Head Coach I am responsible for ALL team activities and items that occur throughout the hockey season.
If you require a copy of any of the above mentioned documentation, policies, or guidelines, please ask and we (the coaching committee) will provide you with said document before signing and accepting the Head Coaching position.