Aug 29, 2022 | PMHA Secretary | 690 views
UPDATE: Mandatory body-checking clinic for U15,U16, U18 rep players
All players registered for rep hockey in age groups U15,U16, U18 MUST have attended a body-checking clinic before trying out.
If you have NOT previously attended an approved body-checking clinic, you must attend both of the following sessions:
- Monday, Sept 12, @ 7:15pm - 8:15pm
- Wednesday, Sept 14, @ 7:15pm - 8:15pm
- Both sessions at MCC
- There is no charge for the clinic.
- Returning rep players who have already taken a body-checking clinic are welcome to attend.
- Please dress in full protective equipment
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the PMHA rep convenor