Dec 10, 2021 | PMHA Secretary | 964 views
Important: Latest rules for visiting the MCC
The Town of Pelham has issued new guidance for PMHA members when visiting the Meridian Community Centre. Please take the time to review and familiarize yourself with latest rules and expectations.
- Players and families can attend the arena up to 1 hour before a scheduled icetime.
- Players can place equipment in their assigned dressing room any time, but cannot stay in the room or start getting ready until 15 minutes prior to the icetime. Players are encouraged to come partially dressed to cut down on time required in the dressing rooms.
- All players and coaches are required to exit the dressing room no longer than 15 minutes after completion of the icetime.
- Occupancy limits for dressing rooms are posted, benches and chairs are provided inside and outside of rooms for those above the occupancy limit.
- PMHA is responsible for monitoring the occupancy of the rooms. Arena staff will speak to groups if there is an issue.
- All current mask rules remain the same.
- Please respect all facility staff as of this stressful time effects everyone in the arena.