The PMHA has been informed by the Nominations and Elections Committee of the following information & results regarding the PMHA Board of Director positions for the 2016-17 season.
As you recall, nominations for the 2016-17 were collected, and the process closed on March 1st, 2016.
The following positions have been decided (acclaimed) based on nominations received:
- Victoria Morrissey (this term expires May 2017)
- Todd Major (new term; expires May 2018)
- Mario Battista (new term; expires May 2018)
- Martin Blouin (this term expires May 2017)
Risk Management Director
- Deborah Crysler (this term expires May 2017)
Purchasing & Equipment Director
- Harry Powell (new term; expires May 2018)
Representative Convenor: Major Age divisions
- J.P. Narbonne (one year term; expires May 2017)
The following position will have an election -- which will take place at the 2016 PMHA AGM on May 9th.
Representative Convenor: Minor Age Divisions - between John Forte & Chris Pattison (one year term; expires May 2017)
The following PMHA Board of Director positions remain open, and nominations are welcome from the floor at the 2016 PMHA AGM on May 9th - please review the PMHA Constitution and By-laws for a review of the proper procedures to be followed should a nomination/candidate wish to come from the floor at the AGM.
All PMHA members are highly encouraged to attend our AGM and also encouraged to put forward candidates for the open Board seats.
- Vice President of Representative Hockey (term will be one year, expires May 2017, then will be a two year term thereafter)
- Vice President of Local & House League Hockey (term will be two years, expires May 2018)
- Local League Director: Junior Divisions (one year term; expires May 2017)
- Local League Director: Intermediate Divisions (one year term; expires May 2017)
- Local League Director: Senior Divisions (one year term; expires May 2017)
PLEASE NOTE: under the home page main menu there is a tab entitled AGM 2016. You will find more information regarding the AGM as it becomes available closer to the actual meeting date.
Please continue to visit that dedicated section of the website to stay up to date on PMHA AGM business.
Board of Director - Duties and Responsibilities list
- please review this list for a general description of what responsibilities each PMHA Board position has and/or a brief description of duties. This document is still subject to review and final approval.
** Term lengths listed as per By-Law change notice ratified on March 6, 2016 by PMHA members
The following positions will have applications posted soon for the 2016-17 season:
1) Ice Scheduler
If you have any questions/comments regarding any of the information contained within this article, please send an email to the PMHA VP by clicking HERE.
article originally posted on March 10, 2016